Do you want to know how to leave feedback to Depop?
Drop is one of many applications for online junk shopping. On such a website, feedback from buyers is crucial because it is the main way for other users on the website to know whether they can trust the seller’s honesty, timeliness and easy communication.
Because the feedback and rating on the Depop are so important, and the rating is calculated by collecting comments within a certain period of time, rather than by the history of the entire account, the website makes it easy for users to leave these comments after purchase.
Today we will explore in-depth how to leave feedback to Depop.
How to Leave a Review on Depop
1. click the icon of a person in the lower right corner of the application to enter your profile.
2. click the receipt icon at the top of the screen – if you have an item you have not left feedback on, it should have a red notification bubble next to it. Go to your profile page and click the receipt button.
3. go to the “purchased” tab and click on the list of items you want to view. Click on the item you want to review.
4. click the “leave feedback” button at the bottom of the screen. Click “leave feedback” to write your comment. Melanie weir/business insider
5. give the seller a star rating from 1 to 5 according to your experience with them and the things you buy. Leave a message below to explain why you rate them.
6. when finished, click the checkmark in the upper right corner. Give a star rating, leave your comments, and click the check mark to complete.
Other Posts You Might Like: How To Delete A Depop Listing?
Can you Leave Reviews for an Unpaid Item?
No, it doesn’t appear at present. You can leave feedback on the unpaid project because in order to leave feedback, they need a “receipt” for payment. Essentially, an actual transaction needs to occur, and you need to rate it.
How to Leave a Review on Depop without Buying?
There seems to be no way to leave comments on the Depop without spending money. First, what’s the point? If you can write comments on the Depop without spending money, it may cause problems about retaliation feedback and bullying, which is in violation of the terms and services of the Depop.
How to Delete a Review on Depop
If you later feel that your comment is unfair, you can’t change it, but you can delete it.
1. return to the “receipt” section of the configuration file and find the item to delete the review.
2. click on your feedback.
3. click the trash can icon in the upper right corner of the screen to delete your comments.
How to Delete Someone’s Review on Depop?
The first step to delete someone’s comment on the Depop is to see if the person who left the comment can delete the comment. This is the simplest step. If both parties cannot reach an agreement, you can send evidence to explain why you think this is unfair to the Depop. However, feedback must meet the criteria that Depop discusses in detail here.
Of course, obvious feedback and explicit taboos, such as retaliation feedback and racism, are not desirable, but simply disagreeing is not enough to delete from the Depop.
Conditions of Depop Reviews
Before you leave a comment, you should note that if the seller thinks your comment is unfair or dishonest, they can contact you to try to solve the problem.
You should also know that if you can’t reach a solution with the seller and they still think your feedback is unfair, they can appeal to Depop to delete it, provided that they have enough evidence to prove that it is wrong or biased.
Depp said on its website that it would not delete more than Samsung’s feedback unless it could be classified as one or more of the following:
Retaliatory release of feedback information, including information that is more than an appropriate time after the transaction.
Including vulgar, insulting, and/or paranoid feedback to other users.
At the time of writing, this feedback was clearly wrong.
In short, deciding how best to leave feedback on the Depop is really an honest question!
Do you want integrity, honesty and justice, or do you want revenge and malice?
To be honest, for most drop sellers, I think they work hard to provide high-quality products. I also believe that most buyers are just people. As a seller, I can honestly say that I only have the best experience in feedback to drop. I think this is a direct reflection of the quality of the products and services I provide. When you put “good” in the world, “good” will come back!