If you are wondering how to leave a review on Depop? You are in the right place!
Depop is one of many applications for online shopping. On such a website, feedback from buyers is crucial because it is the main way for other users on the website to know whether they can trust the seller’s honesty, timeliness, and easy communication.
Because the review and rating on the Depop are so important, and the rating is calculated by collecting comments within a certain period of time, rather than by the history of the entire account, the website makes it easy for users to leave these comments after purchase.
Today we will explore in-depth how to leave feedback to Depop.
How to Leave a Review on Depop?
Below are steps on how to leave feedback on Depop.
- Click the icon of a person in the lower right corner of the application to enter your profile.
- Click the receipt icon at the top of the screen – if you have an item you have not left feedback on, it should have a red notification bubble next to it. Go to your profile page and click the receipt button.
- Go to the “purchased” tab and click on the list of items you want to view. Click on the item you want to review.
- Click the “Leave feedback” button at the bottom of the screen. Click “leave feedback” to write your comment.
- Give the seller a star rating from 1 to 5 according to your experience with them and the things you buy. Leave a message below to explain why you rate them.
- When finished, click the checkmark in the upper right corner. Give a star rating, leave your comments, and click the check mark to complete.
Can you Leave Reviews on Depop for an Unpaid Item?
No, it doesn’t appear at present. You can leave feedback on the unpaid project because in order to leave feedback, they need a “receipt” for payment.
Essentially, an actual transaction needs to occur, and you need to rate it.
Other Posts You Might Like:
How to Leave a Review on Depop without Buying?
There seems to be no way to leave comments on the Depop without spending money.
First, what’s the point?
If you can write comments on the Depop without spending money, it may cause problems about retaliation feedback and bullying, which is in violation of the terms and services of the Depop.
For more information, check out our guide on Depop Reviews.
How to Delete Reviews on Depop?
Some people may wonder: can you delete Depop reviews? Of course yes.
If you later feel that your comment is unfair, you can’t change it, but you can delete it.
- Return to the “receipt” section of the configuration file and find the item to delete the review.
- Click on your feedback.
- Click the trash can icon in the upper right corner of the screen to delete your comments.
Conditions of Depop Reviews
Before you leave a review on Depop, you should note that if the seller thinks your comment is unfair or dishonest, they can contact you to try to solve the problem.
You should also know that if you can’t reach a solution with the seller and they still think your feedback is unfair, they can appeal to Depop to delete it, provided that they have enough evidence to prove that it is wrong or biased.
Depp said on its website that it would not delete more than Samsung’s feedback unless it could be classified as one or more of the following:
Retaliatory release of feedback information, including information that is more than an appropriate time after the transaction.
Including vulgar, insulting, and/or paranoid feedback to other users.
At the time of writing, this feedback was clearly wrong.
Summary: How to Leave a Review on Depop
Here is our complete guide on how to leave reviews on Depop.
Do you want integrity, honesty, and justice, or do you want revenge and malice?
To be honest, most Depop sellers, I think they work hard to provide high-quality products. I also believe that most buyers are just people.
When you put “good” in the world, “good” will come back!
If you want to learn more about Depop, read our posts below:
FAQs about How to Leave a Review on Depop
How to Leave a Review on Depop on Computer?
- Go to profile.
- Go to your receipts.
- To leave feedback, tap the sale or purchase you want to.
- Tap leave feedback.
Why Won’t Depop Let Me Leave Feedback?
It’s possible that the buyer hasn’t received their purchase. You can leave a review on Depop by going to your “Receipts” menu, which shows all of your recent purchases in the app. Feedback is important for helping users discern legitimate sellers from questionable or unreliable ones.
How Do I Leave a Review on Depop After Deleting One?
Feedback can’t be edited and once it’s deleted it can’t be left again, so make sure to rate your experience accurately. Contact us if someone has left you with unfair feedback; if it violates our policies, we’ll take care of taking it down for you.
How to Hide Purchased Reviews on Depop?
You cannot hide them or make them private.