Are you considering buying My Derma Dream TRU Micro Sculpt? Read our complete My Derma Dream Reviews to find out if it really works or if it is another sham.
In order to lessen the appearance of wrinkles and enhance skin quality, My Derma Dream is a skincare company that sells a range of hardware products like microcurrent devices and red light therapy devices.
Keep reading, here is everything you need to know about My Derma Dream.
What is My Derma Dream TRU Microsculpt?
My Derma Dream Using safe, low-level electrical currents to gently contract the muscles in the face, the TRU Microsculpt is a microcurrent facial sculpting device.
By strengthening and toning your facial muscles and draining your facial lymph nodes, this procedure functions similarly to a gym workout in that it reduces puffiness and inflammation.
I placed an order for this item in order to confirm its authenticity, and I was thrilled when it showed up.
You should be aware that it does not operate magically, though. It necessitates consistency, just like any other workout plan. As I continued to use it, I became aware of my face’s distinct contouring.
My Derma Dream Additionally water resistant and ergonomically designed for facial curves, TRU Microsculpt is simple to clean.
Although the My Derma Dream TRU Microsculpt appears to be a reliable product, the main focus of this review is to determine whether it lives up to its name. This review will reveal all information about this product that is relevant to understanding it.
My Derma Dream Pros & Cons
How to Use My Derma Dream?
- Wash face properly
- Apply the gel to the TRU-Microsculpt connectors.
- For five to ten minutes, gently massage the skin on your face with TRU-Microsculpt.
The device should be charged again right away after use and can be charged for up to 24 hours beforehand. The indicator for charging indicates if the TRU-Microsculpt has been fully charged
Does My Derma Dream Microsculpt Really Improve the Appearance of Skin?
Yes, in a certain sense. In order to use it effectively, it’s crucial to control expectations. Although prolonged use will give the appearance of lifting, the effects are not long-lasting.
A facelift or injections are probably better choices if you’re looking for a quick fix or dramatic improvement.
Customer Reviews on My Derma Dream
On Trustpilot, My Derma Dream Microsculpt has received a rating of 3.9 from users. Most users who left reviews were happy with the result, but a small number weren’t.
- “I always do the right side of my face first and it’s crazy how much tighter and lifted it looks compared to the left side! I love this thing. I’ve had a ton of compliments.”
- “I read reviews and compared devices for more than a year, finally I just tried it. I didn’t expect much, besides the muscles contracting a bit I didn’t “feel” it happening. Caught a glance in my next bathroom break and I was kind of shocked. There is a noticeable difference in my jowls.”
- My family has noticed the difference and everyone says how “pretty” I look. I’m 49 years old so judge for yourself, I’m never going to look the way I was when I was 25 but I sure don’t look my age now!”
- “If I could give a zero I would. Ordered the microsculpt and serums tracking has stopped for over 2 weeks. I have emailed the courier Sunyou Post, Derma-dream and info@truskyn who sent the email when I ordered. To date I have received no response. It also seems that I have been blocked from commenting on their Facebook advertisements after making a comment regarding my issue with them. I am extremely disappointed and would like a refund. “
Conclusion on My Derma Dream Reviews
We do not recommend either of the My Derma Dream products reviewed. MicroSculpt uses microcurrent technology, but we haven’t found any clinical proof that it enhances skin quality or lessens wrinkles. The brand offers no proof of this either.
The MicroSculpt by My Derma Dream appears to make sense for customers who are set on buying a microcurrent device because it is less expensive than NuFace.
My Derma Dream makes a number of strange and uncited health claims on their website, and we urge the brand to either provide proof of these claims or remove them from their website.
Looking for more skin care products reviews, keep reading:
- Vibriance Super C Serum Reviews
- Perbelle CC Cream Reviews
- Depology Reviews
- Fillhage Reviews
- Drmtlgy Reviews
- Anewoo Review
FAQs about My Derma Dream Reviews
How Does the My Derma Dream Work?
The most well-known item from My Derma Dream is the microcurrent device called MicroSculpt. This type of device is proposed to “work out” facial muscles and deliver increased blood to the skin surface by sending electrical currents into skin to increase blood circulation.
Does the My Derma Dream Really Work?
While electro current devices may stimulate lymph flow, there is no proof that these devices remove toxins.