A common question that everyone faces when shopping online is what to do if a product is defective or unsatisfactory. If you have an unwanted item to return to Urban Outfitters, you have 30 days to exchange it. Be sure to check the return policy before sending anything back as this may change.
In this article, we’ll examine the return policy of Urban Outfitters. So, if you’re interested, read on.
Urban Outfitters Overview
Urban outfitter is a lifestyle retailer founded in 1970 by Richard Hayne and Scott Belair. Urban Otter is headquartered in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
The company currently operates in the United States, Sweden, United Kingdom, Spain, Denmark, France, Germany, Ireland, Belgium, Canada, Italy, the Netherlands, Poland, and the United Arab Emirates. As of 2021, the store has a total of 254 stores.
Urban Outfitters Return Policy
1. You can return items purchased through the website to the nearest city clothing store by post or return.
2. If you purchased an item for return or exchange through the store, you can take it to any of their stores.
3. In order to return an item, you must have the original receipt. When it comes to merchandise, the original label needs to be fastened.
4. If you do not have the original receipt for the item, the receipt will be exchanged for an in-store item of equal value on the same day.
5. You should expect the amount to be returned to your bank account (the form of payment you used to purchase the item) within 1 to 3 business days.
6. If you have purchased any furniture from the store, it cannot be returned.
7. The city furniture dealer will offer a one-year warranty against manufacturing flaws if you purchase any furniture online. You’ll get a full refund for the product if you discover any flaws during the warranty period.
8. If you return the item within 30 days of purchase, you will receive a full refund via the payment method used at the time of purchase.
9. If you return an item after 30 days of purchase, you will receive a refund via email electronic item credit card.
10. If the item is defective, the company will bear the shipping cost for return or exchange.
Read More: How to Cancel Urban Outfitters Order?
Urban Outfitters Exchange Policy
You can exchange items purchased in stores or online. Take the dress to the store if you bought it in the store, or send it back if you bought it online.
How To Return The Items Through The Mail?
1. Go to the City Outfitters website and log in to your account.
2. Go to your order and find the item you want to return or exchange.
3. Below the item’s details, you can choose to return it. Click this option.
4. Enter your order number and billing zip code.
5. You need to provide the reason for the return. You can choose a reason from the options given, such as no longer needed or a better price.
6. Once you have filled in all the details they asked for, you can confirm your return request.
7. Finally, you must send your item back to the address provided by the city outfitter.
How To Return The Items In-store?
You must return any items you buy at an urban clothing store there. Although you don’t have to return it to the same shop, you can’t mail in-store purchase returns.
To locate a store that will take your return nearby, use the store locator.
Also Read: Does Urban Outfitters Take Apple Pay?
Conclusion on Urban Outfitters Returns Policy
Urban Outfitters’ return policy is pretty straightforward. You can return or exchange within 30 days of purchase. If you purchased this item from the store, you must return it to the store.
If you purchased the item online, you can send it back or return it at any store. All other details about the return policy are mentioned in this article.